Bless For Rest - Piece Of Memories Remains

You give me glorious hope...babe...!!!
I swear my self to give you everything…for change hope…Be loved…
i'm not hypocrisy for me…I don’t know with you??
But I think I know you are so fuckin beautiful….
Dear…I’ll be the same till I dying…

But suddenly…you tell a fuckin' shit...
You tell a fuckin' shit…but suddenly...
Piece of memories remains from him…be nightmare…
Wrote ending… don’t let me GO !!!!!!

Kiss me and leave me in my alone….
Until i want to see you die, my princess….[ PRINCESS ]
Love is night mare
You are night mare
Always night mare
I will.. erase  you[ NOW ]in my mind….

You make me feel so sick...
You are dear lovely shit...
You really,really sick [you sick too,ignore man like me ]
My pain can't run away...
My love can't go away
bitter embrace my soul...
i can't blame you have done...[broken off] ,make me fell so sick !!!

I’m failed for you...
To make you forget...
Memory about him...
Memory about me...
You throw me like scum...then you say goodbye...

I’m dying without you
Metal Pointer Rock On