Bless For Rest - Sorry Goodbye ,One Side

this's story of my fuckin' fairless...love or shit ??
i thing it will be the same ... maybe i was wrong... or maybe i'm not ??
i only know ,its more complicated and difficult...

Open your mind and open your eyes…
Then,don’t ever try you say…good bye...!!!
[ good bye for me…after drops all piece of sacrifice blood for you ]
every piece about you...
Don’t ever close your mind…not anymore...
Hold your trusted sight don’t  blind  your self...
Then you say goodbye to me….
[ I’m still loving you ]

Sorry dear about me….sorry dear about all...
I’m sorry and so sorry….don’t know what’s my own fault ??
you always blame my self..what supposed to be blame...???
Until I faceless beside you…

I hope you know…[face of lies,face of ego… fake face think about ending ]
I hate your second face [ hide him from me ]
I hope I will be patient [ patient to judge you breath ]
patient to hold you...

and I will swear to take care this one love for you [ go away ]
I will be forever….
[ I'll bleeding for you every time if you want it ]

Falling love (fall in love)…I’m falling love...

dont ego bitch, i know what do you feel...i know ,i know you are ,i know when you without me...
its clear...i can seeing ,its very sharpness....baby,i trying to let go...
Metal Pointer Rock On