Bless For Rest - I'm Smilling But Inside I'm Dying

i'am smilling but inside i'm dying...i'm fuckin' dying !!! fuck off !! go ahead ,now !!

open eyes with sinister sight...dont look at me with your bitch eyes....
never i feel so relax...heart beats so fast till my heart break...
backstabbing me ... where's your fucking shame ???
beg me, help me to grip my hand... keep me dont ever release me...

oh sick... i feel so autism in the front of your path !!!
oh sick... i feel so disgust in the front of your fuckin path !!!

you underestimate me ??? you're fuckin' mistaken !!!
i shall be there to make you ... never relax till your heart breake !!!
stab you in the front ... i dare you !!!
stab you...kill you to make me smile...bury you down,dont ever cry ...

and alone in emptiness...
i can saw anything changed be nightmare...
all changed be hatred... [ all changed be like shit ]
i'm smilling but inside i'm dying...

i'll kiss you, the loneliness..
my pain bring me so far to my sickness..
all change be like shit [ all changed be hatred ]
i'm smilling but inside i'm dying...

i'm trying to smilling...but inside i'm dying...

listen god....
are you the architect of autism human like me ???
 are you architect of my fuckin' fate ???
fuck you god !!!
do you feel what i'm feeling now ???
the feeling of desperately bored...the feeling crisis of morality ...
i'm sick of crying...i'm tired of crying...!!!
i'm hyperventilate... this suffocating me...
this loneliness is freaking me out...!!!
god...why you trampled me down ???
why you make me feel so alone ???
without friend...without everything can take care my fuckin' self...
please god...make me trust...make me trust to you...god...
Metal Pointer Rock On