Bless For Rest - I’m Sick Of Being My Self

See you nightmare…see you in my nightmare...

depressed...everyday...hopeless...every hope...
my god damn…Give me friend…give me hope…lonely Life...

Goddamn…swallow my dream…
bless my Future…don’t judge me…
Kiss me god…hug me…better I beside you…

See you in nightmare…see you in my nightmare...

Reff :
God…I just a sin…undying…sleepless alone…
hatred…my god... I feel so lonely…no one cares…
Maybe…this begin of my ending…

Damn…. I cannot die…
Death…. I want it…
Dying…My sweet dreams…
See you in my night mare…

i'm sick of being myself...

i cant breathing ,anymore...
i only judge my fuckin' self...
its a conversation with my self...
i cant to finding fellow to share my fuckin' mind...

Don’t blame me..i’m sick before you judge…
I never ever ever fuckin' cross the due , you know
Don’t call me idiot…
I think “stupid” is nice word to call me that make me want to kill you every where you stay….
Yeah...One more time…please don’t blame me...
if it’s ok for you...
yeah...i know this disgust…cause u never care to me…
ANYMORE…….!!!!!!
Metal Pointer Rock On