Bless For Rest - Hypocrisy

HI….Bitch !!! why you fuckin me ??
After you take my hand..cheers for your lies...go away !!!
when i stay [ beside you ] bitter never feel better…

Bullshit you drag me to your lies
And debauch me....in hopeless remains...go away !!!
and i know [ beside you ] suffer never feel better  ...

[ bring me,take me to the scumbag… helpless..2x ]
i'm helpless...

Reff :
and my dear...i dont wanna hope to you again...
i think u will fine without me..
[ decay of my self...cause this promises..
bitch,cause this promises.. ]
i'll take chance for what you have done...
your hypocrisy make me feel so crazy  ...
no pity for you,again...never anymore....


Hi…babe!!!!!! Why you promises???
If this point…you throw me like shit…
when i stay [ beside you ]….. bitter ever feel suffer…..

despicably...you sting a stupid words...
full of gibberish your empty promises ...
so easy ...you vomit something like bullshit...
of here ,you leave me down with my own hell...
i see you ... it same like i see my fuckin' die...

I love you,and never leaving you alone till I die…
I hate to lie and I swear…
I’ll be medicine  to cure your pain,I never lie…


say...

Bullshit!!!!!!! You drag me to your lies [ bullshit ]
And fuckin' me in hopeless remains [ hopeless ]
You are mother fucker….you are sneer my trust [fucker ]
Until I think you trampled me down [ trampled down ]

helpless...helpless...somebody help me...
help me...help me...for this !!!

i smell so fetid your lies...never happening anymore...!!!
i'll wake up ,because you,slut !!! i hate you ,if you not die,soon !!!
Metal Pointer Rock On