Bless For Rest - Dear Lovely Shit

Rawwrrrr…
Bend this stand in rain … I’m loser man
Barely seen broke and torn me out
Drops and tears stabs and slice me to scatter..
Empty eyes stare to you … bitch … !!!
Dam you shit …dear lovely shit !!!

Blowing temptation … I’ll rape you in your mother sight

Reef :
I’m not perfect for you … [I’m not]
Don’t ever try to kill me … !!! [kill me now]
I’m not perfect for you …
But I will try to kill you … now … [you cry]

I lick and suck it like, liquor for me [liquor for me]
Taste of bitter fuckin’ choke
You sacrilege me… like animal…
Do you see how it make me fucked off now !!!
Damn …!!!

Fuck off !!! flood of blood bathes my pain …
face off !!! don’t scream or groan I never give you a
pity … !!! crying in a coma, I will kill your lies …
kill you !!! I’ll kill you tonight,
burn till you vanish …

I baptize your sin …
Metal Pointer Rock On