Bless For Rest - Cry Bitter Tears

fuddyduddy
i seeing the unusual sky...dark,stench and not approve me...
i hear peoples say to me...whisper so fuckin' hard...
i  turn fuckin' the stomach...so easy to you say me shit...
go again the stomach...bored can't to make you die...

your life is over...in my hand...
i'm alone will bury you in my head...
your life is over ...in my hand...
i will drink every piece of your fuckin' blood...
till i'm fine...

i just want to you know...feel like animal...
its so pain...have lonely...
and i want you feel same like me...
stay here...sit like shit ...

i cry bitter tears ...i never can to say fuck you ...
i'm covet and envi ... you can scream to me fuck you ...
i cannot bring my gun ...to shoot your fuckin' head...
cause u made it first...bomb my head with your lies...

abadoned by god... i'll be dear to hatred...
abadoned by god... i'll be dear to my pain ...
abadoned by god... i'll be dear to lonely...
sprung from one'd loins bitch...this dreams so bad everyday...

basic human cant bring a person to his kness
before beat down the hatred on deep within it self...
some bodies just to cry bitter tears...
someone else have been made mock in the doldrums of other...
must to remember...
by the time you out ,no matter where is like a wildwood,
and you've got two stings to bow, a case of life and death...
it's time to be predator or to be victim ...take a choice...

i'm fuckin' victim .... i dont wanna be a fuckin'  victim...

okay i will striking flag...
you made mincemeat of me...
i give up  in my despair...
but i'll always here to see you die...
Metal Pointer Rock On