Thirteen - The Bandwith Has Stole My Conversation


Cry, that's all that you can do! i'll find away right now!
find a way inside, to take you down, i'll find a way breaking through the walls that you have made for me!
hiding inside, running away, burning your page to the end!
lost, in your eyes, breathing so hard to stay alive!
you're breathing so hard to stay alive! alive!
die, inside your head, inside you, die inside my head, inside me
die, inside your head, inside you, die inside my head, inside me
i've found a reason to let you down...
into your sorrow...
you've found a reason to meet your.. DOOM!!
crawling away from me! sleeping away from me!
run for you life right now look at yourself you're full of doom
i've found a reason to end your life...
i've found a reason to break your walls
hiding inside, runing away, burning your page to the end!
Metal Pointer Rock On