Rest In Pain - Another Way To Die

Ton bombs, kill heart, innocent soul smile with scar
The gun, push hard, erasing all memories
All blood, will waste, for something not for nothing
The truth, reveal ! swear they will pay for this

For truth……I die…… 4x

REFF: should I die for You ? it’s always because of You
Should I die for You ? it’s always have been You
Should I die for You…

Million bullet that spilled out from the tools of sin, repeat like song from the hell
I promise they must remember all of this mess, without any doubt
Until the blood soaked my body, and the gun in your throat
Once again I will die for something not for nothing
Now u know with who u deal with, we stick together for the truth
Because revenge is the sweetest thing,
Now I’m not afraid to die, now I’m not afraid to fuckin DIE !!!
Metal Pointer Rock On