Bless For Rest - Why I Feel So Alone

a few day ago be ordeal for me ...
a few days later it go from bad worse..
seueral times ,
i see one's own be moulder about restrictiveness...
listen to me...
where must i wander off ???
i can't find what i was wrong ???
why i feel so alone ??? shall i rape my self ???
so ,where are you ???
someone always make me sleep when i sleepless...
somebodies,take care my self...please...
i beg you...i'm here...
i dont want to be undying curse ...

please tell me why ?i feel so alone...undying curse..
when every i know...u don't care to me...
please judge, i'm here

tell me why...??? feel so alone...
tell me why...??? undying curse...
tell me why...??? don't care to me...
tell me why...??? judge im here...

tell me what...??? medicine...
tell me what...??? to cure this pain...
tell me what...??? i never want to feel lonely till i'm die...

helpless...!!!
i can't here your care voices,
so don't shut your mouth...
i cant breath many times anymore....
if i'm still like this...
i can't suicide or survive...i'll take care my self,
but please help me ...!!!
Metal Pointer Rock On