Bless For Rest - Suicide Is Not Solution

i cant sleep in the night ,anymore,especially...
to wake up with the rising sun...
this nightmare in this shit tears me out of ones's depth...
striking flag for flagellant ...

i was trying to forgetting...
this fuckin' shit...
flagging drops of my blood crack on my face...
make me seen like a fuckin' dulluard...

SUICIDE IS NOT SOLUTION...
WE ARE THE GREATEST OF GENERATION...
[ i know !! ]
[ i don't care that what you say ]
SUICIDE IS NOT SOLUTION...
WE KNOW THAT LIVE ONCE TIME SO MUST MOVING ON...
[ suffer...]
[ i don't care that what you say ]

sick !! i'm sick !!

i can't close but i just can to stab my middle finger to my eyes...
[screaming] bleeding [crying] and i'm smiling...
slit my skin hand ,and now i want to slit my throat till i'm fly...
[screaming] dying [crying] and i'm dancing...

as the diagram is drawn...
milquetoast go hand in hand...
with physical pain that so close ,it's me !!
fight to the finish between death and survive !!

suffer by self injury never,make you getting better...
you cannot make it all over,you will die with own mistake
[you will die with own mistaken]

hey beacth !!,you're so poor ,u're so fucker !!
let me put my ass on your face and spitting to your thing...
if u still do it,don't talk about heaven,'cause hell is your places...
save your fear nothing for better something !!

listen to me !!
play with the same games then you lose and lose for continuing...
to give up in your despair is nothing to do...[is nothing to do]
as is proper that human just once time fall in your fuckin' hole...
[don't think twice about that] you don't think twice about that !!
not refute anymore,it's clear if you don't want to sick and the end with suicide !!

suicide is not fuckin' solution !!
Metal Pointer Rock On