Fiersa Besari - Heart Thee

When the world falls asleep, we begin all the small talks
There's a fling, there's a heart that wanna jump outta my chest
Sit with me at this diner, even it feels ambiguous
Hold my hand, sqeeze it tight, don't let go

Fill my head, with your voice, with those words that drive me crazy
I'll stay up until 2 am, until you sleep, wish I can sleep
Just keep up, 'cause I can't stop, let this be our secret
It is you, it's always you, it's always been you

I'm down on my knee, I put everything on your hand
Hold me close gorgeous, as I whisper you "I heart thee"

You are my endorphine, while I am giving you heartache
We are sinners, we are liars, yet these lies taste so honest
When you smile, the whole world stops, so please don't cry, not because of me
Because it's you, it's always you, it's always been you

I'm down on my knee, I put everything on your hand
Hold me close gorgeous, as I whisper you "I heart thee"

I close my eyes and there you are...
Metal Pointer Rock On