Shudder To Act - Perish


Sense of hubris
Hearts full of wickedness
Soul full phylectery
Created of all the lie

Alone in the dark
Swallow lashing and cursing
That’s of my lord,perish
I want a war in perish soul

Your world
War my perish..
Your lord
The end this world..

War my perish
The end this world

Oponents try think,of all the strain
Of all the anguish,I feell is just same
I want a fight war
On the soul my lord, perish
I want a war perish soul

Shut themselves I want  a war perish soul
Shut from me forgatory its soul
Shut themeselves I want a fight war
Shut from me I want a war perish soul

Soul....war my perish
Soul....war my perish

Oponents try think,of all the strain
Of all the enguish,I feel is just same
Icry from the peace of,on the soul that is not powerless
Metal Pointer Rock On