Revara - No More

Hey you can you hear me calling
You're right there but you're not reacting
I know you're listening to me

No no I can't hear you calling
You're so far away and I'm crawling
I know that you're too blind to see

So what if we're not meant to be
Not meant to be
                        
Wake up from the moment that fall into the ground    
Straight up let me be myself and what I want to be
No more! No I can never tell what's going on
So goodbye
        
Hey you can you see me breathing
I can't feel and I think I'm failing
I don't know what is going on

I can't feel but I see you moving
We're alive but I think we're failing    
I don't know what I'm doing here

So I guess we are not the same anymore

Back to Reff

So long you're not the same anymore

I don't know what I'm doing here

Back to Reff
Metal Pointer Rock On