Leona As Leopard - Branded Party

Come now the party has begun
Come now the party's begin

And the diamond's just going on again
Bright in the noon, blink in the night
And everyone get a hit on the brain
Throw a party, make it dirty

A human desire
Even the god can't destroy it x

Brand as the faith of this city
Then make a party as life's anthem
Brand as the faith
Party as life's anthem

Stay with me baby
Don't leave me for nothing

Stay with us make it right
Don't leave me standing for nothing
(I'm standing with nothing)
I'll pray and I'll scream
And hoping as my heart starts bleeding
(I'm standing with nothing and hoping forever)

Just give me a minute of your time
This city's burning people's screaming
Come take a look for a sight
The wealth destroy it, diamonds control

Brand as faith of people
Party is the anthem
Mind destroyer self controlled
Brand as faith of people
Party is the anthem
Mind destroyer self denial

And everything will be gone from our hand
There's no one but god to save us forever
Metal Pointer Rock On