In Place Of Hope - Daybreak Hell

I woke up
of holiness
and fall into darkness

fuse with my infernal thoughts
to glorify
with a bomb in my body
with sin that I brought

with the observance of the divine power
I blast it with the full divinity
with a sense of the baptism
I blast it with the full divinity

religion is an expression of alienation
answers from the ceiling of my life story
but where do I glorify?
if the destruction was not the answer?

its the story of my Daybreak hell
Can you reassure my soul?

one occasion I held
one occasion I

after I discovered the meaning of being
people who think radical
a racist is not an essential humanity
You can poison my mind
but you will never be able to poison my heart

I do not regret bringing this infernal with me
because the dead one to grow a thousand
I do not regret bringing this infernal with me
because you're will dead
Metal Pointer Rock On