Killed By Butterfly - Regret Starting To Your Death

Burn ,Burn me dead, shut your heart then I'll be dead
I've learned my lesson
not to waste your love away
Now I fell in love with a girl
that would never love me back
I've climb a thousand steps and hoped to see you with that smile
But every time I'm getting closer those lights blind my eyes
How long can I bear any longer with this emptiness?
When will I be taken from this stupid thing called life?
What I really deserve? What will you do if I ever ask you not to leave?
I've never felt so lost, when there is no one there to share my grief
How long can I bear any longer with this emptiness?
When will I be taken from this life?
Please end this, torment (that promises you've said)
Now are only words (I frightened to believe)
Your cunning eyes (will always haunting me)
It's a curse, just how long should I stay?
End this, or end my life
Metal Pointer Rock On